The Washtenaw Chorale is a 501(c)(3) organization. So, all contributions are tax-deductible.
The Washtenaw Chorale membership fee of $65 per season helps to offset the costs of rehearsal venues, music purchase or rental, and professional rehearsal accompanists. Board members are unpaid and are generally required to sing in performances.
You can help support this wonderful choir and will be acknowledged in our programs. Your (tax-deductible) contribution(s) may be sent to:
c/o Marlene Bednarz, Treasurer
P. O. Box 122
Dexter, MI 48130
ALSO: You and/or your organization can be a concert sponsor for the Washtenaw Chorale!
- You will have an important role in helping us provide great music for our audiences and out vocal musicians.
- You will be listed in the program as a concert sponsor (unless you let Chris, our President, or Marlene, our Treasurer, know you would rather remain anonymous).
- You can have your choice of seats at our next concert – just let Bill Schwartz, our Tech Manager, know!
Concert Sponsor $500 Level:
- Name and logo in the printed concert program
- Acknowledgement during the concerts with a request to patronize sponsor
- Name and logo in the material used to promote the concerts
Concert Sponsor $1000 Level:
- All of the above benefits
- Name and logo on the Chorale’s web page (washtenawchorale.org) plus a link to the sponsor’s page
- Sponsor’s name and logo will remain on the web page for the entire choral season
- Sponsor will be mentioned in any broadcast concerning our performances
We appreciate the continuing supports of all the friends, family and neighbors who have helped us through the years!